Wednesday 21 August 2013

Job in the Games Industry GET!

Bugger. 

I'm pretty sure I wrote a blog post last month saying how I was going to blog more. Ironically, that is just about the same time when my life got pretty busy, but things will change now as I am pretty settled into my new job.

Say what? A new job?! That is correct! After months of interviews and assessments and presentations and fun(?), I managed to nab a position at Marmalade; the creators of the Marmalade SDK for cross platform mobile development used to produce such classics like Cut the Rope, COD: Zombies, and Draw Something. For about a month now, I have been a Developer Support Engineer and have worked with the likes of Konami, Sega and EA. It's been pretty fun!

In other news, I am working hard to rewrite my final year project and get it on the Android market. I'll definitely write a proper post about it soon, but I can't wait until it's finished. It's already much better than what I demonstrated at University. Can't wait to get it out there!

And there is other stuff, but it's late, and I am tired from work. 

That is right! Work! Did I tell you I got a job?!

Oh I did..

Now to find some free time..

No comments:

Post a Comment